Dear users, please be sure to read the policy statement (hereinafter referred to as "we") and determine the rules for handling our personal information. Please be sure to fully understand the terms and conditions, especially the terms that are highlighted in bold, underlined, etc.
If you are a user outside of mainland China, your conclusion or performance of this Agreement will also be subject to the laws of the country in which you belong and/or the country in which you are located.
This policy will help you understand the following:
1. How do we collect your personal information?
3. How we use your personal information
4. How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
5. How we protect and save your personal information
6. How do you manage your personal information?
7. Protection of minor information
8. Application and update of this policy
9. How to contact us
1. How do we collect your personal information?
1. Information you provide directly
When you register your software account or use the software service, you need to provide a nickname, avatar, mobile number, password, birthday, gender, province, city. If you do not provide the above information, you may not be able to register for an account or use the Software Service. The mobile phone number and password are necessary for you to log in and use the software. Birthday, gender, province and city information are necessary conditions for your participation in the market survey questionnaire.
Demographic attribute information is a prerequisite for your participation in the market survey, so in addition to the registration information, you need to provide us with the following attribute information including but not limited to you (educational level, occupation, income and other market research industries). Information that needs to be collected).
(2) Questionnaire answer
The market survey questionnaire systematically collects, records, organizes and analyzes the information about the market in a scientific way, so as to understand the current status and trends of market development and change, and provide a scientific basis for business decision-making, advertising planning and advertising writing. A more complete questionnaire answering message usually consists of the following parts:
a. The basic situation of the respondent includes the age, gender, education level, occupation, address, income, etc. of the respondent.
b. The content of the survey itself refers to the specific project being investigated, which is the most important component of the questionnaire.
c. The questionnaire indicates that the content mainly includes the purpose and requirements for completing the form, the matters needing attention of the respondent, and the time of submission.
The survey content is the main part of the user, for example: Which brand of toothpaste have you used?
A double-sided needle B Colgate C Yazhi
We will first verify the legality of your points, such as whether there are points for cheating, stealing, fraudulent, repeated collection, etc. We will have the right to refuse your redemption application and deduct when the points are abnormal. Your illegally earned points.
When you use points to redeem prizes, you will need to provide the appropriate information based on the difference in prizes. First redeem the authenticity of the phone number you need to authenticate, in order to inform you to redeem the relevant information. Redemption of virtual prizes such as card coupons requires you to provide email information so that you can receive information such as card number/card secret. To redeem cash prizes, you need to fill in Alipay, ID card, real name, and need to verify your ID card, because we need to file your personal income tax return with the tax authorities. Please be aware that our personal income tax return to the tax authorities will be directly reflected in your tax records. If you are receiving a minimum living allowance, or your income/tax record is related to your other matters, please Remember to be cautious in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, and we will not be liable for any loss or any liability caused by you. In-kind express class prizes, at least you need to provide mobile phone number, consignee name, and shipping address information.
2, automatically collected information
In order to improve and improve our products and services, and to push market research activities to you in a more targeted and accurate manner, and to meet the project requirements of market research, you agree and authorize us to collect the following information: personal online records (including websites) Browse records, software usage records, click records); personal device information (including hardware model, device MAC address, IP address, operating system type, browser information, software list unique device identifier (such as IMEI, IDFA, etc.) Information describing the basic situation of personally used equipment); personal location information (precise positioning information, latitude and longitude, etc.);
3. Third party information
1. Determine the registered user login status
2. Improve service/product quality and provide you with personalized needs
3. Market survey questionnaire project requirements
Third, How do we use your personal information?
1. Used for authentication, user services and security precautions when using our services;
2. Personalized services and help us design new services to enhance the existing service experience;
3. Market research, advertising monitoring analysis and related data research and data analysis;
4. Daily operational activities;
5. Report to relevant departments in accordance with laws, regulations or regulatory requirements.
Forth, How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information?
We will not provide your personal information to third parties without your consent or authorization. However, with your consent, we may share your personal information in the following circumstances.
(1) Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
(2) Provided in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
(3) Only by sharing your information can we realize the core functions of our products and / or services or provide the services you need;
(4) Deal with your disputes or disputes with others at your request;
(5) used based on academic research;
Affiliates shared with us: Your personal information may be shared with our affiliates within the scope of the use of this policy statement. As a policy, we only share the necessary information. If the affiliate company wants to change the purpose of processing personal information, it will ask for your authorization again.
We may share some of your information with third parties such as partners, such as sharing your unique device identifier with third-party ad monitoring providers for market research, ad monitoring analysis, and more. We will only process your personal information for specific, specific and legitimate purposes and will only share the information necessary to provide the service. At the same time, we will sign a strict confidentiality agreement with them to process personal information in accordance with our instructions, this policy and any other relevant confidentiality and security measures.
(6) used based on market research;
“Juyanba”may share your personal information and/or social-demographic information, including, without limitation, a unique identification number (“UID”), postal code, region, province, gender, marital status, education, ethnicity/race (where permitted by applicable law), employment related information, non-personally identifiable information on household members, consumer product and service usage and ownership (e.g., computers, cars, mobile devices, video games, etc.), home ownership, pet ownership, employment information (e.g., title, role, travel, industry, etc.), and social grade, with third party sample/market research companies (individually each a “Third Party MR Company” and collectively the “Third Party MR Companies”) for the following purposes:
1. Identifying client survey opportunities that you may be eligible for through the Third Party MR Companies; and
2. Disclosing such data elements to clients of the Third Party MR Companies for audience measurement services; and
3. Appending such data elements to completed client surveys and delivering the appended survey data to clients of the Third Party MR Company(ies) for analytical or research purposes; and
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual except in the following cases:
(1) Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
3. Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information if we comply with legal and industry-standard security measures in the following circumstances.
(1) Obtain your explicit consent;
(2) Based on laws, regulations, legal procedures, litigation or mandatory requirements of the competent government authorities. However, we guarantee that, in compliance with laws and regulations, when we receive the above request for disclosure, we will require that we must issue legal documents corresponding to it.
Fifth, How do we protect and store your personal information?
We value the security of personal information. We use Internet industry standard practices to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. We will take all reasonable and practicable steps to protect your personal information.
We will do our utmost to protect your personal information, but please understand that due to technical limitations and possible malicious means, in the Internet industry, it is impossible to always guarantee 100% security of information. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks that you use to access our services may be problematic due to factors beyond our control.
In the event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and you can prevent and mitigate risks. Suggestions, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly inform you of the relevant circumstances of the incident by mail, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the individual information subject one by one, we will issue a notice in a reasonable and effective manner.
We will only store your personal information for the time limit necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this policy, but we may do so in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, court decisions or rulings, other competent authorities' requirements, and safeguard the public interest. Keep the personal information retention time appropriately.
Storage of Personal Information. Member data and information may be exported outside of the country in which you reside and not limited to People's Republic of China.
Sixth, How do you manage your personal information?
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical measures to ensure that the personal information collected about you is accurate and that it is updated in a timely manner.
1. On the PC side, after login, the following three types of information can be modified in the account settings: account information, personal data and redemption information.
2, mobile phone, after logging in, I can modify various personal information in me.
3, To close your account, please provide the following information for account cancellation:
Note: If there are remaining points in the account, the default is to clean up with the account.
(1), please provide the receipt of the most recent prize redemption, such as Alipay payment screenshot.
(2), please provide the verification code of the mobile phone number (must be the mobile phone number bound to the account).
(3), Please give an opinion on the bad place of juyanba.com.
Seventh, Protection of minors' information
1. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain prior written consent from your parent or legal guardian before using our products and / or services. We protect the personal information of minors in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the country.
2. For the collection of personal information of a minor through the consent of the parent or legal guardian, we will only use or publicly disclose this information if it is permitted by law, with the explicit consent of the parent or guardian or the protection of the minor. If your guardian does not agree that you use our services or provide information to us in accordance with this policy, please terminate your use of our services immediately and notify us in time so that we can take appropriate action.
Eighth, Application and update of this policy
All services of this product are subject to policy.
We will update this policy in due course when the following major changes occur:
(1) Changes in our basic situation, such as: changes in owners caused by mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring;
(2) The scope, purpose, and rules of collecting, storing, and using personal information change;
(3) Changes in the object, scope and purpose of providing personal information to the outside;
(4) The way you access and manage your personal information changes;
(5) Changes in data security capabilities and information security risks;
(6) User inquiries, channels and mechanisms for complaints, and changes in external dispute resolution agencies and contact methods;
(7) Other changes that may have a significant impact on your personal information interests.
We will send you notifications of changes through different channels, including but not limited to website announcements, private notices, and app pushes.
Ninth, How to contact us
If you have any questions about this policy, you can send an email to email@example.com and we will resolve your issue in a timely manner.